Pages

Somewhere, in a sparsely populated galaxy, there is a planet like any other


Outfit: Chiffon blouse ($5 - Canberwell market) | Mysterious universe asymmetric skirt ($33 - Romwe
Spike high-heels ($35 - Untitled)
I'm chasing my dream, trying to find a new fulltime job as an illustrator/ graphic designer. I'm still waiting response from my dream design studio. Still waiting, but time is clicking. I'm kinda worried now so I keep myself pretty busy with freelance works and new art project. 
Busy in the (art) studio
Studio Talk

1 notes:

Lan said...

your outfit looks amazing and the dress is soo nice *_* you are a beautiful girl. maybe we can follow each other if you like :) now im a new follower <3

xx
beauthi.blogpspot.com

 

Visual Eyegasm © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger